-A Marriage-


I never brave to imagine a marriage,
even last year or the year before;
Almost everyone i know asking,
why i am not married yet.


I didn't even thinking about it,
About live with someone for my entire life;
About care with each other,
And having someone to protect me.


I thought marriage will lock me,
Will put me inside of the jail;
I won't have time to play,
and will keep me at home.


But suddenly those thought,
Easily gone from my brain;
I think of marriage,
And wants to spend my life with him.


Someone who will protect me,
Who will care with me;
He will give his shoulder when i cry,
Because i often cry with no reason.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review ONOKABE ALAM SUTERA

Department Dinner 2018 - Shabu Hachi Bintaro (content full of drama)

Bakso Sumsum Cak Hadi Malang